Close Menu
Sports Review News
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Hocky
  • Soccer
  • Boxing
  • Golf
  • Tennis
  • More Articles

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative sports news and updates directly to your inbox.

Trending

Frank Warren Believes Daniel Dubois Has Changed For Usyk Trilogy

May 21, 2026

Yankees Rivalry Roundup: Rays continue to pad division lead

May 21, 2026

Who is the biggest “freak of nature” you saw play at UNC?

May 21, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Sports Review News
SUBSCRIBE
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Hocky
  • Soccer
  • Boxing
  • Golf
  • Tennis
  • More Articles
Sports Review News
Home»Boxing»Rolly Romero Says He’s Retired After Being “Ducked”
Boxing

Rolly Romero Says He’s Retired After Being “Ducked”

News RoomBy News RoomMay 21, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
Rolly Romero Says He’s Retired After Being “Ducked”

Follow Boxing News 24 on Google News

“I’m retired. I haven’t fought in a year, so I’m retired,” said Rolando Romero to Source of Boxing.

“I got ducked by nearly everybody. It’s crazy.”

Romero then listed the fighters he says passed on facing him.

“Devin, Conor Benn, Ryan, Pacquiao.”

The Conor Benn fight appears to be the one that still bothers him the most. Rolly claimed a deal had already been finalized for May 30 in New York before it fell apart.

“Because he got scared and ran off because he knows he’d get knocked out cold. The thing is, he knows he sucks. I don’t have a problem. I like Conor, but the thing is, I hate it when people act like they’re about something, and then they don’t do it. But we had the whole deal done.”

“We had the whole deal made for May 30th in New York.”

Romero also took a shot at Ryan Garcia when asked about the possibility of fighting him again.

“Whenever Ryan says something, you can never believe it.”

“Because that dude lies more than anybody.”

Broner repeatedly told Romero he did not believe the retirement talk, pointing to inactivity and boxing politics rather than a genuine exit from the sport. That probably reflects how many fans will see this situation as well. Rolly spent the year hunting for one major payday instead of using the belt to stay active, and now he has little leverage after sitting out for 12 months.

Rolly Romero says the reason he hasn’t fought in a year is because EVERYBODY is ducking him 🗣️

“I got ducked by literally everybody. Devin, Conor Benn, Ryan, Pacquiao…” pic.twitter.com/3b2QHvm1Rk

— Source of Boxing (@Sourceofboxing) May 21, 2026

Dan Ambrose is a boxing journalist at Boxing News 24, recognized for his direct analysis and extensive coverage of the global fight landscape. His reporting focuses on major bouts, divisional developments, and the sport’s most discussed storylines.



Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Telegram Reddit Email
Previous ArticleNew York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays: Cam Schlittler vs. Trey Yesavage
Next Article Stephon Castle’s tomahawk dunk on the Thunder is one of NBA Playoffs’ best ever

Related Posts

Frank Warren Believes Daniel Dubois Has Changed For Usyk Trilogy

May 21, 2026

Richard Torrez Jr. Says Frank Sanchez Fight Will Showcase His Boxing

May 21, 2026

Shakhram Giyasov Says Rolly Romero Is Avoiding Him

May 21, 2026

Ernesto Mercado Calls Out Keyshawn Davis And Shakur Stevenson

May 21, 2026

Manny Robles Says Mbilli Is No Easy Fight For Canelo

May 21, 2026

Zuffa Boxing Plans NYC Card With Berlanga, Hitchins and Derevyanchenko

May 21, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss

Frank Warren Believes Daniel Dubois Has Changed For Usyk Trilogy

By News RoomMay 21, 2026

Warren pointed to Dubois’ performance in the May 9 war with Wardley as proof that…

Yankees Rivalry Roundup: Rays continue to pad division lead

May 21, 2026

Who is the biggest “freak of nature” you saw play at UNC?

May 21, 2026

Magnolia Park to reopen as Bernwood Park

May 21, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative sports news and updates directly to your inbox.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact
© 2026 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.