Wayne Rooney warning

Manchester United legend Wayne Rooney believes manager Ruben Amorim is at “breaking point” following his side’s shock Carabao Cup exit at Grimsby.

The biggest concern is the manager’s words after the game were damning on the players.

Being in a position where I’ve been in that dressing room, if your manager comes out with those words, there’s something broken.

There’s something not right. That’s clear. The manager said that after the game and that’s clear for everyone to see.

Even though it’s only three games into the season it’s getting to a point where it’s like, ‘what is going on?’

Wayne RooneyThe Wayne Rooney Show

Man Utd accept Antony bid

Manchester United have accepted a bid from Real Betis for Antony.

According to Sky Sports, Betis have reached an agreement with United over a permanent deal for the winger.

The Brazil international has been granted permission by Man Utd to travel to Seville and finalise his move to the club where he played on loan during the second half of last season. 

It is now up to the 25-year-old and Betis to agree personal terms.

Massive Amorim statement

Manchester United manager Ruben Amorim admits there are times he wants to quit but insists he is not ready to walk away.

Amorim left fans scratching their heads with his post-match comments after the Carabao Cup exit at Grimsby.

The Portuguese tactician said the players had “spoken loudly” about what they want at Blundell Park and said he will speak to his bosses in the international break.

But as the 40-year-old looked ahead to tomorrow’s Premier League clash with Burnley, he was in jovial mood and said emotions get the better of him after a bad result.

Amorim said he needs to learn his lesson but revealed his passion sometimes gets the better of him.

To be really honest with you guys, every time that we have or have in the future after one defeat like that, I’m going to be like that.

I’m going to say that sometimes I hate my players, sometimes I love my players, sometimes I want to defend my players.

Sometimes I want to quit, sometimes I want to be here for 20 years.

So, again, I need to improve on that. It’s going to be hard. But now I’m good with the next one.

Ruben Amorim

Senne Lammens competition

Manchester United aren’t the only ones eyeing up Royal Antwerp star Senne Lammens.

According to reports in Turkey, Galatasaray are also circling for Lammens.

Talks between United and the goalkeeper over personal terms have hit a few bumps, leaving the door open for Galata to swoop.

Man Utd are still weighing up a late move for a new keeper before the summer transfer window slams shut on Monday.

However, it’s understood the Red Devils are not chasing a nailed-on No1.

The Turkish giants want Manchester City star Ederson but consider him too old for the fee his club demands.

Galatasaray are also monitoring Olympiacos star Konstantis Tzolakis.

Hojlund’s Napoli deal

Manchester United ace Rasmus Hojlund is set to move to Napoli.

United have reportedly reached an agreement with the Partenopei for Hojlund.

According to transfer insider Nicolo Schira, the striker’s agent is currently in Naples to finalise the deal.

The paperwork is being completed and the Denmark international is signing a contract until 2030 with the option to extend for another year.

Mainoo wants Napoli move

Manchester United ace Kobbie Mainoo has told club officials he wants to move to Napoli.

According to The Mirror, Mainoo – who could cost £50million – wants to reunite with former team-mate Scott McTominay in Naples.

However, United have denied this is the case and are unwilling to cut ties with the midfield.

The same source claims Man Utd weren’t keen on the deal after seeing the impact of McTominay has had with the Italian champions.

The Red Devils would be keen to avoid a repeat of last year’s transfer mistake involving the Scotland international.

However, the England international is said to be “adamant” about making the move to the Serie A.

Read the full article here

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version