Close Menu
Sports Review News
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Hocky
  • Soccer
  • Boxing
  • Golf
  • Motorsport
  • Tennis

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative sports news and updates directly to your inbox.

Trending

MLB reduces Victor Robles’ suspension for minor-league bat-throwing incident to 7 games after appeal

August 30, 2025

Ecclestone, Horner and Briatore at Alpine F1 would be like ‘mafia reunion’, says Wolff

August 30, 2025

Will Canelo’s Power Fade? ‘BoMac’ Predicts a Later-Round Domination for Crawford in Las Vegas

August 30, 2025
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Sports Review News
SUBSCRIBE
  • Home
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Basketball
  • Hocky
  • Soccer
  • Boxing
  • Golf
  • Motorsport
  • Tennis
Sports Review News
Home»Soccer»Man Utd agree deals to get rid of Rasmus Hojlund and Antony as Ruben Amorim’s Bomb Squad quickly disappearing
Soccer

Man Utd agree deals to get rid of Rasmus Hojlund and Antony as Ruben Amorim’s Bomb Squad quickly disappearing

News RoomBy News RoomAugust 29, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Telegram Copy Link
Man Utd agree deals to get rid of Rasmus Hojlund and Antony as Ruben Amorim’s Bomb Squad quickly disappearing

MANCHESTER UNITED have agreed to let Rasmus Hojlund leave.

And the so-called ‘Bomb Squad’ is quickly disappearing with Antony and Alejandro Garnacho closing in on exits.

Hojlund, 22, has not featured for the Red Devils so far this season following the arrival of Benjamin Sesko.

And according to The Athletic, the club struck a deal with Napoli.

The terms will see Hojlund spend the 2025-26 season on loan with the Serie A giants.

And there is a £38million obligation for Napoli to buy the striker permanently if they qualify for the Champions League.

United are also set to receive a sizeable loan fee.

However, the transfer is yet to be confirmed because Hojlund has not agreed to the move.

Despite being left out of three matchday squads this term, he is determined to stay at Old Trafford and fight for his place.

Now, he must make a decision on his future.

Another man whose future appears to be away from Old Trafford is Antony.

It is understood United accepted a £25m bid worth £25m from Real Betis with the Spanish side desperate to take the Brazilian back permanently after his successful loan spell last term.

However, Betis may pull out of the deal over the terms of the severance package – including a 50 per cent sell-on clause for the Red Devils.

THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY..

The Sun is your go to destination for the best football, boxing and MMA news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheSunFootball and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunFootball.



Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Telegram Reddit Email
Previous ArticleTwo-start pitchers: Joe Ryan fronts the list of appetizing options for the week of September 1
Next Article Ryan Garcia Says Shakur Stevenson ‘Isn’t That Good’ and Is Overhyped’

Related Posts

Dowman and Ngumoha are lighting up Premier League before they’ve started shaving properly – my advice to them is simple

August 30, 2025

Ruben Amorim ‘could be offered Man Utd escape route by former club’ with president hopeful of luring him back

August 29, 2025

Man Utd transfer news LIVE: Antony bid TWIST, Kobbie Mainoo ‘WANTS Napoli move’ Garnacho latest

August 29, 2025

Benjamin Sesko abuse over penalty is incredibly harsh but he clearly needs help – Man Utd should bring in Wayne Rooney – The Sun

August 29, 2025

Tottenham’s new £52m star Xavi Simons was mentored by Neymar, named after Barcelona legend and idolises Modric

August 29, 2025

Charlton star Kaminski reveals secret heartache of dad’s passing put double relegation with Luton firmly into context

August 29, 2025
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss

MLB reduces Victor Robles’ suspension for minor-league bat-throwing incident to 7 games after appeal

By News RoomAugust 30, 2025

MLB has reduced the punishment for Seattle Mariners outfielder Victor Robles after a success appeal.…

Ecclestone, Horner and Briatore at Alpine F1 would be like ‘mafia reunion’, says Wolff

August 30, 2025

Will Canelo’s Power Fade? ‘BoMac’ Predicts a Later-Round Domination for Crawford in Las Vegas

August 30, 2025

Dowman and Ngumoha are lighting up Premier League before they’ve started shaving properly – my advice to them is simple

August 30, 2025

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative sports news and updates directly to your inbox.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact
© 2025 Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.